We are pleased to announce that we are reopening our office for patient visits effective Wednesday, May 13th. Our staff is available immediately to take appointments for either in office or telehealth visits. As we reopen, we are taking the following steps in the interest of the safety of our patients, staff and physicians for onsite appointments. We appreciate your understanding as we work to provide the highest standard of care in the safest environment possible.
· All patients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 at the time of appointment booking, and also on both the day prior to, and the day of the visit. This screening will include a temperature check at the time of entry.
· The number of patients in the building at one time will be limited and extensive decontamination efforts in exam areas will be taken after each visit.
· All staff will wear masks at all times and we ask that patients do the same when visiting our office.
· If any patient has had symptoms consistent with COVID-19 in the 3 weeks preceding the visit, we will ask that they arrange for a telemedicine visit or see their PCP.
· We ask that those accompanying patients to our office be limited to one in the case of minors or those who need assistance only. Otherwise, we ask that only the patient themselves enter our building.